Terms and Condition
Terms for Forex Component
- The card that swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the cardholder himself/herself
- The cardholder cannot use his/her card for payment of another person’s tour package
- If husband, wife and two children are traveling together as a family, husband’s card is acceptable
- The immediate family/kin, e.g. father can pay for the children; the mother can pay for the children stands good. However, the person paying/cardholder should also be among the travelers
- The FX (Foreign Exchange) payment is a part of BTQ(Basic travel quota) of the passenger
- For packages with FX (Foreign Exchange) component only, initial deposit amount collected in INR for booking shall be adjusted towards the balance FX component at the time of final FX payment
- The ROE (Rate of Exchange) for the entire FX component of the tour shall be considered as per the prevailing ROE on the day final payment is being made
Currency and Travelers Cheques
- It is recommended that the User carries money partly in local currency (i.e. in the currency of the country where he/she is traveling), partly in traveler's cheques or travel currency card. Traveler's cheque is a safe way to carry money as they are easily cashable for a small service fee charged by the bank and can be replaced if they are stolen or lost, provided you have the traveler's cheque numbers and the counterfoil.
- Alternatively, the user can carry a travel currency card, which is by far the safest way to carry foreign currency and provides 24*7 access to cash at relevant ATMs.
- While all efforts would be made to accommodate members of a family traveling together in the same flight, depending upon the overall group size the company reserves the right to split the group into multiple airlines for any departure
- The airfares the Company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client or any person traveling with him/her like for loss of baggage/ loss of life or loss of other valuables by the airlines, Overbooking of seats by the airline, Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets, Change of flight timings or change of route with or without prior intimation
- If in the event that the flight is overbooked or canceled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client. All incidental expenses arising out of such a situation will be payable by the Client
- Please note the low-cost airlines do not provide meals on board
- There is a limitation on how much luggage can be carried as check-in baggage and cabin (hand) baggage. Luggage carried over and above the limit will have the be paid for by the Client at the time of check-in. Please note for few sectors caring cabin baggage is not allowed
- Airport taxes /airport development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure
- Though chances are less, however depending upon the group size the company reserves the right to split the group into multiple airlines for any departure
- All the airline ticket bookings/cancellation and travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms & conditions as mentioned in our Booking & Cancellation policy mentioned in this document
- We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case, we may provide an alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly, any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same
- Hotel charge any security by credit card OR Cash as per own policy, This amount paid by the guest directly at the hotel
- If there is any city tax, tourism tax or gratuity then it is directly payable by the client
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim a refund of the same
Reschedule / Date Change For a Tour
In the event, a client wishes to change the date of travel or transfer from one tour to another, prior to the departure of the originally booked tour. The originally booked tour will be treated as canceled by the client, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated herein, which shall be payable by the client. The client shall on making payment of cancellation charges be able to make a fresh booking for another tour.
Accommodation For Child Below 12 years
It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances. In case the client makes any changes in their rooming while on the tour, the company shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation to them. In case the Client decides to make any change in the rooming while on the tour subject to availability, then they shall be bound to pay an additional charge.
Transfer from one tour to another
A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another
METHOD OF PAYMENT - CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS, ELECTRONIC TRANSFER AND PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, CASH
We are accepted payment by Credit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Cash Deposit our bank account (provide bank deposit slip)
Note: As per the government of India regulations, customers will have to provide photocopies of their Income Tax PAN (Permanent Account Number) card to Travel Tours, for all bookings above INR 49000 in value
Cheques are accepted but take up to four (4) business days to clear, so your booking confirmation after clear the cheques
electronic payments may take up to two (2) business days to process. If you are paying by this method you will need to pay at least two (2) business days prior to the actual due date. Please provide us with the bank confirmation number of the electronic payment made for faster reconciliation at our end.
Flight (Online Booking)
- Booking Amount – 100% of Flight Cost
Hotel (Online Booking)
- Booking Amount – 100% of Hotel Cost
- Initial Booking Amount – 25% of Package Cost per person or cancellation charges whichever is higher (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- 21 days prior to the departure date - 50% of the remaining tour cost
- 15 days prior to the departure date - 100% of the tour cost required
- For Non-refundable & time-limit itineraries 100% payment is required to confirm a booking.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- The ROE (Rate of Exchange) for all part payment of the tour shall be considered as per the current ROE on the day payment is being made
Flight (Online Booking)
As per Airline Policy
Hotel (Online Booking)
As per Hotel Policy
As per Cruise Policy
Cancellation of bookings and cancellation policy differs for each product or service. When you make a booking, kindly view terms & conditions of each product or service, which reflects the cancellation, refund with booking terms & conditions. You can cancel the purchased product or service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find difficulty in cancelling, you can get the same cancelled by calling our team. Cancellation of your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service booked & purchased.
There may be a full cancellation penalty on the products or services booked and purchased, which are non-utilized or cancelled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions, while making the purchase.
APJ Tours And Travels Pvt Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, APJ Tours And Travels Pvt Ltd shall refund to you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase.
For bookings and purchases, which has already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking or at the time of purchase). For air ticket, it may take between 40 - 55 working days and for the hotels it may take between 15 - 20 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every product and service.
- 21 days or more prior to the departure date or from the booking date, Initial Booking Amount, or cancellation charges whichever is higher (non-refundable and non-transferable) an additional amount of visa fee will be forfeited (in case visa has been applied).
- Between 21-10 days: 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as penalty or cancellation charges whichever is higher (non-refundable and non-transferable) an additional amount of visa fee will be forfeited (in case visa has been applied).
- Less than 10 days: 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as penalty
- No show total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- The cancellation policy is subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation
Note:- Any Discount, Convenience Fee, Bank charge, online payment charge are non-refundable
Credit Card Chargeback Fees:
Any fees charged to APJ Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd by our credit card payment provider arising from a chargeback or a disputed charge on the cardholder's credit card will be charged to the cardholder. This fee is non-refundable.
Cancellation Due to Visa Rejection
All the clients traveling on APJ Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd tour must be in possession of a valid visa. The client shall ensure that the Visa Application Form (s) is duly filled and verified by the Client, to its satisfaction, before it is submitted to the Embassy. / Consulate. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant/reject visas even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for VISA. The company will not be responsible for the non-issuance of visas due to receipt of incomplete/delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of the visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold APJ Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd liable for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from APJ Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd
Acts of God (including exceptional adverse weather conditions), earthquake, fire, war (declared or undeclared), invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, nuclear fission, epidemic strike, act(s) of omission/commission by any concerned government(s), or government agencies, judicial or quasijudicial authorities, the occurrence of any event can force the Company to change or extended. Hence any additional expenditure occurred due to the above reasons the same will be borne by the passengers
Loss / Damage
The company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk, and consequences
Law & Jurisdiction
For all complaints, suits, claims, or disputes of whatsoever, nature relating to any products including tours by the Company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Delhi, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of India
Upon signing the booking form, the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be binding on both the Company and the Client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communication in whatsoever form or mode whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any terms & conditions of the tour and services shall stand canceled/revoked/terminated
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Usage of Promo Code will result in discount as stated in offer only
- Promo Code offer will be applicable for stated packages bookable online on www.apjtours.com only
- There may be a minimum passenger requirement per booking for availing discounts through Promo code. Please read the offer communication clearly
- Promo code offer will be valid for payment options as stated in the offer
- APJ Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change/amend/ discontinue this promo code offer anytime without prior intimation
- For any query on offer, you may write to us on email@example.com or can call our +91-9311504388, 011-46764676
- There may be a maximum booking criterion per promo code for an email id which is generally once. Please read the offer communication clearly before proceeding
Others Terms & Conditions
- Holiday Package Rates are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions, and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and may be based on offers running at the time of booking. APJ TOURS reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard check-in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours or as per hotel policy
- From 2300 hours - 0600 hours, private arrival/departure transfers shall be applicable with an additional supplement of as per destination per vehicle per way
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 45 minutes from the arrival time of the flight